Rahul ji,
Many people on this group may not be familiar with Local Bheeli name but
everyone will be helpful if photographs are there.
Regards.
satyendra

On 17 June 2014 21:01, Rakesh Biswas <rakesh7bis...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks I am sharing this with the online E-Flora group members for their
> inputs on this.
>
> best,
>
> rakesh
>

> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 8:55 PM, Rahul Banerjee <rahul.inda...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Rakesh,
>>

>> we are documenting the botanical wealth in our villages in Alirajpur.
>> most of the flora that have been documented by the village people have
>> Bhili names and only a few have Hindi names. So to get the latin botanical
>> names we need to have an illustrated botanical encyclopaedia with which the
>> villagers can compare their botanical wealth. is there any online source?
>> could you ask your botanical e group to help us out with this?
>>

>> rahul banerjee
>> 74 krishnodayanagar
>> khandwa naka
>> indore, madhya pradesh, india - 452001
>> cell no: +919425943023
>> webpage: http://rahulbanerjee.notlong.com/
>> blog: http://anar-kali.blogspot.com
>>

>  --

Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader
H.NO <http://h.no/> 129, P.O.Tala, Distt Umariya.
M.P. India 484-661
Park Entry fee is constantly under revision since last one year. We take no
responsibility for any changes in park rules / fees. We will endaevour to
let you know as soon as we know of such changes.
To know more about Bandhavgarh visit following links.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/satyendraphotography
http://tigerdiaries.blogspot.com
http://skayscamp.wetpaint.com
SKAY'S CAMP is awarded QUALITY rating by Tour Operator For Tigers (TOFT).
http://www.toftigers.org/accommodation/Default.aspx?id=15
Review Skay's Camp on TripAdvisor
00-91-7627-265309 or 09425331209