Hi, Rahul ji,
If you post the photos on the group, we may try to help with the botanical
names.

On 18 June 2014 06:41, satyendra tiwari <kaysat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rahul ji,
> Many people on this group may not be familiar with Local Bheeli name but
> everyone will be helpful if photographs are there.
> Regards.
> satyendra
>

> On 17 June 2014 21:01, Rakesh Biswas <rakesh7bis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks I am sharing this with the online E-Flora group members for their
>> inputs on this.
>>
>> best,
>>
>> rakesh
>>

>> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 8:55 PM, Rahul Banerjee <rahul.inda...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Rakesh,
>>>

>>> we are documenting the botanical wealth in our villages in Alirajpur.
>>> most of the flora that have been documented by the village people have
>>> Bhili names and only a few have Hindi names. So to get the latin botanical
>>> names we need to have an illustrated botanical encyclopaedia with which the
>>> villagers can compare their botanical wealth. is there any online source?
>>> could you ask your botanical e group to help us out with this?
>>>

>>> rahul banerjee
>>> 74 krishnodayanagar
>>> khandwa naka
>>> indore, madhya pradesh, india - 452001
>>> cell no: +919425943023
>>> webpage: http://rahulbanerjee.notlong.com/
>>> blog: http://anar-kali.blogspot.com
>>>

>>  --

> Satyendra K.Tiwari.
> Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader
> H.NO <http://h.no/> 129, P.O.Tala, Distt Umariya.
> M.P. India 484-661
> Park Entry fee is constantly under revision since last one year. We take
> no responsibility for any changes in park rules / fees. We will endaevour
> to let you know as soon as we know of such changes.
> To know more about Bandhavgarh visit following links.
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/satyendraphotography
> http://tigerdiaries.blogspot.com
> http://skayscamp.wetpaint.com
> SKAY'S CAMP is awarded QUALITY rating by Tour Operator For Tigers (TOFT).
> http://www.toftigers.org/accommodation/Default.aspx?id=15
> Review Skay's Camp on TripAdvisor
> 00-91-7627-265309 or 09425331209

The whole world uses my Image Resource

world- around 2350 members & 1,90,000 messages on 31/5/14) or Efloraofindia
database of more than 9500 species & 1,90,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS
Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

India'.