I think we will have to work more deeply on this plant. The petals are
deeply divided, and probably it can't be Cerastium. Capsules are not
visible, so difficult to decide. It is definitely not Stellaria aquatica,
which I had photographed in Manali and quite distinct. S. montioides
(correct name for S. graminea) has very narrow leaves, not more than 3 mm
broad. I suspect it may turn out to be S. patens (syn: S. longissima).

I request Nudrat ji to kindly upload some more photographs, especially if
any with fruits, and with side view of flowers.

Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/