I have finished processing my herbarium collection of Stellaria
The plant is Stellaria uliginosa Murr. (S. alsine)

Garg ji, this is the first use of my dugital Herbarium upload

http://singhg45.jalbum.net/Stellaria%20uliginosa/

<http://singhg45.jalbum.net/Stellaria%20uliginosa/>

Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089