Dear all:

is there a scientific paper or two that describes in some detail these
various "chemo" types of the curry leaves???

I have two in my balcony, one purchased from a local food market has
yellowish green  leaves and not much flavor, other that had sprung up in an
garden grounds where I had left some potted pots to see what comes up.
That curry plant has absolutely green leaves and best curry patta flavor.
Both soils are the same and both sit next to each other on a sill, get the
same westerly sun and food on a regular basis .

Makes me wonder,  this thread makes me wonder more...
and hence the question.

thanks
Usha di

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 8:58 PM, D.S Rawat <drdsrawat.alpin...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This plant also grow here in Uttarakhand upto mid hills but the leaves are
> less aromatic than South Indian plants. Fruits are also edible in addition
> to leaves which are famous as curry leaves.
> DSRawat Pantnagar
>

> On Monday, October 6, 2014 6:45:15 PM UTC+5:30, Santhan P wrote:
>>
>> *Murraya koenigii (L.) Spreng* wild curry leaf plant from Anekal area of
>> Urban Bangalore. The shrubs are having different aroma and considered as
>> different Chemo type. This wild plants are available from neighboring
>> districts of Bangalore.
>>
>  --

Usha di