From: Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, 10 May 2015 16:01:16
To: "V. Sampath Kumar" <vskuma...@rediffmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:223281] Lamiaceae (incl. Verbenaceae Fortnight:
Lamiaceae-Elscholtzia ciliata/Perilla frutescence from near Jim Corbett falls
for validation-GSMAY33/36
Sampath ji
I have cropped three flowers from original  image 9312, to give you a
better idea about the flower and stamens to make opinionDr. Gurcharan
SinghRetired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 3:31 PM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com>