Dear Satish Sir,

I fail to find what is "unique leaf shape" in the photograph you uploaded.
This flower is not *Pentapetes phoenicea* L. The flowers doesn't have 5
tongue shaped staminodes, characteristic feature of the species.

Instead, this flower features stamens having filaments connate to a tube, a
typical feature of *Malvaceae* members like *Hibiscus*. One more feature is
style branches reflexed, something like
http://www.pariscotejardin.fr/2012/05/pavonia-miskii/.

So, without detail of epicalyx, calyx, or even fruit it is hard to identify
even at genus level.

Thank you

Regards
surajit