Kumar ji,
Thank you for showing these beautiful images.  However, I am unable to
distinguish the species from Senegalia catechu, although treated separately
by several authors.  One young man, Mr. Anup Deshpande at Goa University is
currently working on the Indian Acacias and I hope that he will be able to
enlighten me in due course.  Dr. Bruce Maslin is likely to visit India
shortly and if I get an opportunity, I will discuss several issues on the
Indian Acacias with him and will try to clarify a number of confusions
 that I am having at present.
With kind regards,
Tapas.