Vijayadas ji and Muthu ji
According to Eflora of Pakistan P. humilis Royle is synonym of *Phoenix* *
loureirii*
Kunth<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=5&taxon_id=250077154>
which
should be the correct name

It is differentiated from other common wild species P. sylvestris as follows

Phoenix loureirii.....Plants less than 4 m tall, 20-30 cm in diam., leaves
20-55 cm long, fruit 1-2 cm long

Phoenix sylvestris...Plants 8-15 m tall, 35-50 cm in diam., 1-4 m long,
 fruit 2.5 cm long

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/