I can say with certainty that this is definitely not *Aconitum heterophyllu*m
- a species not found in the E.Himalaya. I had delayed in sending an
initial response in hope that some else would name it!

My knowledge of Eastern Himalayan flora is much less with relatively few
plant explorations in the region.  I have not been into Sikkim proper.

Aconitum is not an easy genus; I see there are a number of images of
specimens of this genus photographed in Sikkim on efi site which have not
be identified yet.  *Another task awaiting to take a close look at all
these!*  Clearly there is no expert on the genus currently available?
There are quite a number of species to consider.  I could say it was
similar to one or two species but need time to look into the E.Himalayan
representatives further.  Some 20+ species recorded from Bhutan & Sikkim -
though one can readily eliminate most of these.

Shall wait further just in case there is anyone out there who can come to
our assistance?