We have lots of trees of Anjan near Khamgav, Vidarbha.

Many adivasis earn their livelihood by selling leaves. These leaves are
supposed to increase the yield of milk of cattle.

One forest officer imposed ban on axe in the forest and made adivasis
harvest the leaves with sickle. Thus he could make the Anjan leaf collection
sustainable.

--
(*    I have posted Three Jug puzzle & some  interesting  Puzzles  on  my
blog  http://virtuallab.in/blog/      **)

Dr. Vasant Barve
# 5 Dhanalaxmi Apartments,
Shivagiri Colony, Gangapur Road,
Nashik 422 005 (India)
Phone 0253 234 2563 (R), 94227 30724 (M)