Well said Usha di and Dr. Singh ji.   Coincidentally they have  spoken what
is in my mind. What is needed is a combination of both  visual  and text
presentation to help the experts to ID the plant.   I myself lack this
quality  & would like to improve in my future postings.  Of course,  It is
easier said than done  as old habits die hard !