Sorry for unexpected break - I had some difficult days in my work.Now I would
like to explain my reluctance in giving names to plants known to me only from
pictures.There is a lot of confusion about this group and this confusion is
only partially solved by paper by Akiyama and Ohba.The same authors described
another taxon from this group - I. bajurensis with gigantic flowers:Akiyama S.,
Ohba H. 1993. Notes of Impatiens from west Nepal. J. Jap. Bot. 68(3):
156-158.Recently Czech colleagues found interesting form in Nepal, with rather
short lower sepal, but also rather short spur. This form has different
chromosome number.Also Rajib Gogoi in his book show 2 different forms with
rather short lower sepal: one yellow flowered and one almost white flowered. I
am not sure if his plants are true I. tricornuta and I. scabrida...
This way giving names to only superficially studied plants could be easily
error.
Best regards                 Wojciech
    W piątek, 28 lutego 2020, 10:04:00 CET, Gurcharan Singh