Thanks a lot, Chris ji.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chris Fraser-Jenkins
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 at 13:23
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:347143] Mahabaleshwar, MH :: Fern for ID ::
ARK2020-080
To: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>

Well it's pretty much the same - by the time it reaches me it goes out of
focus when one magnifies it enough to see the venation.  But you have a
look and see if you can see what I think I am seeing - a very narrow areole
formed by the anastomosing basal veinlets, the areole running along the
pinna-costa?  Is that right?  So I thinkit's  just P. biaurita subsp.
fornicata, which is a triploid-apomictic subspecies of P. biaurita - a very
common and widespread species.
Best wishes,
Chris Fraser-Jenkins, Portugal.

On Sunday, 5 April 2020, 07:50:39 WEST, J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>