Hi, Tabish ji,
All of our observations are from the Himalayas, where *Dicliptera riparia*
Nees (syn. *Dicliptera* *roxburghiana* var. *riparia* (Nees) Benoist
<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=110&taxon_id=242421985>) is
found and not *Dicliptera chinensis *(L.) Juss. (syn. *Dicliptera
roxburghiana* Nees).
Nobody has posted anything similar to *Dicliptera chinensis *(L.) Juss.
(syn. *Dicliptera roxburghiana* Nees) from other areas.