---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 at 12:20
Subject: Re: [itpmods:14622] Fwd: Confusion regarding Verbascum chinense
To: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>
Cc: itpmods <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

Garg ji
Verbascum coromandelianum (Vahl) Kuntze as understood as distinct species
is described in FBI as V. celsioides Benth. It will have 5 stamens but
sometimes 4 (hence confusion), lower leaves are pinnatisect , 4-6 inch long
(lyrate-pinnatifid, 2-4 inch long in chinense), pedicels 12-20 mm long
(only 4-8 mm long in Chinense), filaments woolly (hairy in chinense)
All three are described in FBI, we can always find from there.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Mob: 9810359089
https://www.gurcharanfamily.com/