---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dinesh Valke <dinesh.va...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 at 15:49
Subject: Re: [itpmods:15440] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 25,000 messages
landmark
To: itpmods <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

Kudos Saroj ji !!!!
I would say - your dedication of posting flora of Nepal (and any other
places of your visits) is beyond comparison. No one can match your ultra
high number of postings per month, presently OR even in future !!! And the
quality of posts is as great as the quantity. And as Garg ji said, your
contributions towards IDs or feedback, is gaining credibility, thus
becoming an expert in your own rights.
Best wishes and regards.
Dinesh

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CABSQqC0coqEd31zV4Uvye-iukPRiSN_MwSpAi4kfw7mmQ%3DM3Jg%40mail.gmail.com