J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb, 2021, 7:58 pm
Subject: Re: [itpmods:15444] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 25,000 messages
landmark
To: itpmods <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

Truly amazing feat by Saroj ji. After resuming my normal activity after a
gap of few years, in last four to five months, I have seen him to be the
most active, commenting on almost every post and identifying many new
plants in the group, maintaining the patent tradition of humility in the
group, set by Garg ji and maintained by all of us. Thanks Saroj ji for your
great contributions to the group in the last few years.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Mob: 9810359089
https://www.gurcharanfamily.com/