Since two species are now treated as distinct we need to know the original
description of O. dehradunensis to know exact differences between the two
besides the differences in stamen filaments mentioned by me. Other
characters mentioned by me seem to vary. I must be mentioned that Raizada
(1976) did not describe a new species, and rather gave a new name to O.
intermedia A. Rich., 1841 described from Cuba, a name that could not stand
because it was given earlier by Steudel (1840; based on Biophytum
intermedium Wight, 1839) to a different species (now synonym of Biophytum
intermedium Wight). This is what I could find from eFlora of North America
where both species (O. intermedia A Rich and O. latifolia) are described:
O. dehradunensis (syn: O. intermedia A Rich.)                    O.
latifolia
1. Bulbs usually clustered, stolons present                          1.
Bulb solitary, stolons absent
2. Leaflet lobes truncate at apex
2. leaflet lobes rounded at apex
3. Flowers tristylous
       3. Flowers semihomostylus
4.  longer stamen filaments 5-6 mm long, hairy in upper     4. Longer
filaments 4 mm long, pubescent, without
     part with 1 mm long appendages on outside; shorter         appendages,
short ones hairy; leaves smaller
     filaments glabrous
5. Capsule ellipsoid, 3-8 mm.
  5. Capsule cylindric 4-6 mm

According to these criteria, only my upload from Kashmir seems to belong to
O. latifolia

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
https://www.gurcharanfamily.com/