Dear All Members and Moderators of Eflora of India,

I will like to inform you all in advance that from 2nd August 2010 onwards I
will not be able to able to respond to any of the mail for sometime because
I will be travelling down to Vancouver, Canada to join University of British
Columbia for my further studies on Fungal Evolution Biology.

I will respond to mails as soon as I get hold of internet connection and
settle down out there. I will kindly request you all to excuse me for the
inconvenience. Hope you will help me in this regards.

Regards

Tanay Bose

--
Tanay Bose