From: tanay bose <tanaybos...@gmail.com>
To: efloraofindia <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Cc: itpm...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, 30 July, 2010 11:03:53 AM
Subject: [efloraofindia:42767] I will be absent from Eflora of India from 2nd
august 2010. ------ Tanay Bose

Dear All Members and Moderators of Eflora of India,

I will like to inform you all in advance that from 2nd August 2010 onwards I
will not be able to able to respond to any of the mail for sometime because I
will be travelling down to Vancouver, Canada to join University of British
Columbia for my further studies on Fungal Evolution Biology.
I will respond to mails as soon as I get hold of internet connection and settle
down out there. I will kindly request you all to excuse me for the
inconvenience. Hope you will help me in this regards.

Regards
Tanay Bose

--
Tanay Bose