---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Giby Kuriakose <giby.kuriak...@shcollege.ac.in>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 at 23:57
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:423737] Re: Best flora picture
To: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>, PANKAJ KUMAR <sahanipan...@gmail.com>,
itpmods <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

Dear Pankaj,

Yes it is from wild and I found it in different places deep inside forests
in several places.
There is no chance of this being an escape from the garden as the locations
I found were very far from habitation and so far, I haven't found any
nurseries or home gardens.
However, I have a plant at my home, collected from natural habitat.
Collected when there was no flower and I wanted to see flowering to confirm
the species. Then I located the same at various places since 1998.

Regards,

On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 1:39 PM J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks a lot, Pankaj ji.
>
> On Mon, 23 May 2022 at 12:43, Dr Pankaj Kumar <sahanipan...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Giby
>> Are you saying you found this plant in wild in Kerala? Because I am not
>> sure if it is known from Deccan part of India.
>> The image used in Orchids of Kerala is surely a cultivated plant.
>> And, a very nice picture!!
>> Thanks and regards
>> Pankaj
>>

>> On Sunday, 22 May 2022 at 08:44:18 UTC+8 JM Garg wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks a lot, Giby ji, for the wonder image and a new addition.
>>> --
>>> With regards,
>>> J. M. Garg

Phone - +914844044436 (office) +919947109987 (Mobile)
http://gibykuriakose.shcollege.ac.in/