---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 at 13:51
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:423737] Re: Best flora picture
To: Giby Kuriakose <giby.kuriak...@shcollege.ac.in>
Cc: PANKAJ KUMAR <sahanipan...@gmail.com>, itpmods <itpm...@googlegroups.com

Published on
https://efloraofindia.com/2022/05/26/giby-kuriakose-best-flora-photograph-to-celebrate-15-years-of-completion-of-efloraofindia-on-17-6-22/
Posted it in the efloraofindia Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/efloraofindia/posts/1767008540303213?__cft__[0]=AZWYBsRAxXKoIBHMV6Fvu3GI2mzJ9dvdmLruZoj9EycWDXPbXlOABoWcd-xlQn3PMNRpxFus2bSKHj7ekAXMfObCAZX4GpGlfxVF-Qn2-1t6rScReCHV13C4yLic4CRIxuRKiT0j4mctayQ5ge9nv7JdQMSGSGOoz0EaQisHMnJjIg&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R>
.
Pl. give it wide publicity in Social media, by posting it in your profile/
groups/ Instagram etc.