Lot of requests are being received for sharing the Old site.
While replying to their mail, I am now informing them as below:
"Pl. check our new updated site at
https://efloraofindia.com/
The old Google Classic site was not updated since 4.12.20, as Google has
disabled any editing on it.
Since then our site has gone through massive changes with a lot of
corrections in identifications, a lot of new additions, changes etc.
It was felt that giving contradictory and wrong information (as per our
latest discussions) at the old eFloraofIndia site is not desirable.
In view, older site is no longer made available for public view."