J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Pankaj Kumar <sahanipan...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct, 2023, 21:28
Subject: Re: [itpmods:18075] Fwd: Old eFI site is no longer accessible
To: <itpm...@googlegroups.com>

I am a late entry to this conversation, so I do not know about the updates.
Why not write a paragraph on the first page of the new website instead?
People nowadays are smart enough to understand. And, may be make a similar
post on the facebook groups.
Pankaj

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CABpo8%3D2pxaZ7JmHhankzqVrrzxtJ2vugP-XvA51QnKxON4GRXA%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CABpo8%3D2pxaZ7JmHhankzqVrrzxtJ2vugP-XvA51QnKxON4GRXA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>