Dear Gurcharan Sir,

Sudden demise of your beloved son Kanwarpreet Singh is unbelievable and
utterly shocking to me.
I remember, he had joined us on our short tour to Morni Hills. I saw him as
a cheerful, energetic and really sweet boy.

He is with you forever, his physical presence cannot be found, but parents
and closest family members can never stay away from his memories.
I pray to almighty to grant enough strength to the family to bear this loss
and pray that the departed soul attains peace.

Waheguru 🙏🙏