Respected Gurucharan Sir,
A very sad news. Great loss in the family. Yes we remember, when he was
with us on a tour to Morni Area. May the departed soul rest in eternal
peace. May God give strength to you and family to bear this unbearable loss.

Dr Balkar Singh
Head, Deptt. of Botany &
Horticulture Incharge
Arya P G College, Panipat