Shrikant ji
Sorry for misunderstanding. In fact I did not misunderstand your mail, but
while replying to you my reference was to the NO Guesses (in bold) in the
next mail by Smita ji. Perhaps I read her wrongly.
   I agree and as I wrote earlier also we should try to give distinguishing
characters if possible.
     I am happy that our group is becoming professionally sound
progressively, with Punkaj ji giving it a solid backbone by providing
protologues and types.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/