Exelent and thanks
madhuri

--- On Sat, 15/1/11, Pankaj Oudhia <pankajoud...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Pankaj Oudhia <pankajoud...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:60351] Fruits & Vegetables week : Lagenaria
siceraria (Bottle gourd)
To: "efloraofindia" <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Date: Saturday, 15 January, 2011, 11:51 AM

Thanks. Please see this superb Slideshow (by Jooste and Ellis) on Lagenaria and
its uses available in Ecoport.

http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=slideshowView&slideshowId=114&checkRequired=Y

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Pankaj ji for providing documental proof to support my childhood
memories.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/