Hello Shrikant ji
According to Fl. of Maharashtra-Almeida sir
the citation is as follows
Capparis zeylanica L. Sp. Pl. ed. 2: 720, 1792, Cooke, Fl. Pres.
Bombay 1: 47; Almeida, Fl. Mah. 1: 50, 1996; Singh et al. Fl. Mah. St.
1: 215, 2000; Pradhan et al, Fl. SGNP 98, 2005.
Synonyms: C. hastigera Hans, Seem. Bot. 6. 296, 1868. C. xanthophylla
coll. & Hemsl., J. L. Soc. Lord. Bot. 28: 20, 1980. C. horrida L.f.
Suppl. 264, 1781.
Common name: Tarati, Wagoti, Wag, Govindi, Govindphal.

C. zeylanica and C. horrida are one and the same plant.
also the fruit are commonly used during Ganpati festival and kept near
the ganpati Idol along with Fruits of  Celastrsu paniculatus.

Regards
Satish Pardeshi