Instead of map we may also think of highlighting the tri-colour.
I have something in my mind. Will see if I can implement it on a paper
to share but could do only after a few days when I return back to
Dehradun. Still at Gangto, leaving for Delhi tomorrow.
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology