Dear friends ... a logo by definition, should be easy enough to get
translated to line-art and yet display all the elements in it.
With art now done easily in many of the computer applications, the meaning
of logo has diluted.

It should be possible that a logo can be minted, sculpted, crafted, printed,
........ &c ... AND that at minimum size of 10 mm X 10 mm OR 1/2" X 1/2" ...
and yet all the elements within the art of logo be clearly discernible.
With such kind of stringent definition, most of our thoughts are reduced to
wishful thinking.

Regards.
Dinesh