Rashida ji
Please realise that in E. nerifolia the spines are borne on spirally
arranged ribbed, whereas in both E. nivulia and E caducifolia the stem is
neither ribbed, angled or winged. In E. caducifolia the cyathia are yellow
in flower, reddish in fruit. Please see the following link

http://www.cactuspro.com/encyclo/Euphorbia/caducifolia

<http://www.cactuspro.com/encyclo/Euphorbia/caducifolia>
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089