From: manudev madhavan <manudevkmadha...@gmail.com>
Date: 18 March 2011 18:20
Subject: [efloraofindia:65137] Help for collecting Arisaema...!!!
To: indiantreepix <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>

Dear All,

Can anybody tell, what is the best season to start collecting *Arisaema *C.
Martius (Araceae)??
I have some idea about the distribution of this genus in the Western Ghats
region..!!!
But many are distributed in North eastern states!!!
It would be very useful, If you could share the locality where you have
spotted them...!!

Also, any literature, monographs and reprints about the genus would be much
helpfull...!!!

Thank you all

regards

--
*Manudev K Madhavan*
Junior Research Fellow

J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members &
70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of
around 5000 species)