A reply:
"Dear Manudevji,
I think June-August is the best time for Amorphophallus sp. in ASSAM. During
my field surveys in the western Assam, I have collected A. krausei, A.
muelleri, A. napalensis. Attached is A nepalensis.

Regards,
Raju Das"

On 27 June 2011 15:19, manudev madhavan <manudevkmadha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Ritehshji,
>
> Thank you very much for the information.
> Unfortunately, i am not able to make the trip this year as my felllowship
> has not come yet.
> Also, the flowering season is almost complete for Himalayan regions, I
> guess.
> I hope to make it next year.
> Anyway I would like to contact Dr. Dera Natung.
> Do you have any contact number or email ID?
>
> Anyway thanks again for your help..
>

> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Ritesh Choudhary
> <ritesh....@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Dear Manudev Ji,
>>
>> Arunachal Pradesh is the best place in NE to study Arisaemas. I would
>> suggest you to visit Kameng and Tawang districts of Arunachal Pradesh.
>> Both East and West Kameng districts are full of Arisaemas. Further u
>> can move to Tawang area where I've observed a few species. If you have
>> more time in hand....try to visit Siang (either East, West or Upper)
>> districts also.
>>
>> You can also contact Dr. Joram Muthu who is working in Dera Natung
>> Government College of Itanagar as an Asstt. Professor. He has worked
>> on Araceae of Arunachal Pradesh and has good knowledge on Arisaema and
>> their localities in Arunachal Pradesh.
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ritesh.
>

> --
> *Manudev K Madhavan*
> Junior Research Fellow
> Systematic & Floristic Lab,
> Department of Botany,
> Centre for Postgraduate Studies & Research
> St. Joseph's College, Devagiri
> Kozhikode- 673 008
> Mob: 9496470738

J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1600 members &
70,000 messages on 30/5/11) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of
around 5000 species)