As it grows wild at many places this may be the case too.
I have never spotted this in wild.
 I was suspecting the prior theory because few years back one hospital
servant had planted this in open campus area of one hospital. The ward boy
was suspected to be addict to something but nobody was sure until one day
one of the patient's relative spotted the plant and alerted the doctor
asking him who has planted it?he further asked him to keep watch and told
him about the "danger"plant. Ultimately the wardboy was caught red handed
one day and was discharged from his duties.
....................My attempt to be in the storyteller group[?]

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Satish Phadke <drsmpha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This plant was observed growing in a farm house premises.
> I suspect it to be  *Cannabis sativa* planted by the watchman residing
> there.
> Please validate.
> Height 20cm
> Leaves tri and pentafoliate as seen in the picture.
> Probably a fresh sapling.....
> Dr Phadke

<<360.gif>>