Story story:
there is actually a park called Ganja park in Kolkata...
ITS for real... wikimapia and even google has Maps showing its exact
location...

when growing up we had to walk on the footpath along this park to get
Jadubabu bazzar for daily vegetables and fruits...
my parents used to send our nanny and/ or the driver to walk behind
us,
so that we could walk "independently" yet be protected from the local
inhabitants
of this park: Ganja Park (Kolkata)

 (( look up these urls: http://wikimapia.org/8005943/Ganja-Park
and
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENIN342&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=ganja+park+kolkata&fb=1&hq=ganja+park&hnear=0x39f882db4908f667:0x43e330e68f6c2cbc,Kolkata,+West+Bengal,+India&cid=2256933379110929271)).

Now its all sanitized and old folks walk there and children are
reported to play there...
not a single ganja leaf to be seen or had , as per the local
authorities...

Usha di
=======