September 1st 2011...

Dear Everybody:
Gee gosh...
what next!!!
for a non-botanist story telling tree hugging physician this is fun stuff,
labor of love...

Thanks guys, you make my day everyday with your wonderful posts ...

I agree with what Garg ji and Gurucharan ji has said  above... I especially
enjoy stuff from Neil and ALok, along with some new things from  Balkar ji
and most I have learnt about botany and identification from is
Gurucharanji... thank you SIRJi (as Tanay calls you)...  And Garg ji... what
can I say.. I have been seeing your fotos of things Indian on wiki for a few
years...  someday hope to meet you in person...
Usha di

====