Congratulation Usha di,
A well deserved acclamation, I am sure you will be the part of many more
interesting conversations here... and like you said.. there is so much
we learn and see from our learned guides... into what I thought was
'greek' for me... :)

It feels nice to be a part of this group.. and although we did not cross
the 4000 mark.. but I am glad of the quality... and not mere quantity of
this forum..
Thanks to all of you who make it a beautiful experience..
Regards
ALok

--
Himalayan Village Education Trust