But Manudev, the fruiting inflorescence (size), number of fruits (equal or
more number of female flowers) and the leaves (whatever little visible)
gives an impression that this could be a species *Amorphophallus  *to me.

May be we will wait for more pictures in which we can see the leaves
clearly.
*
*
*