Congratulations Ushadi. You are really a treasure of information which is
not found on the web.Your knowledge is through your study and compilation.
Thanks for sharing. Your candid remarks help one really go to the root and
helps learning more in depth. Your interactions make the group very lively.
Thank you

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 10:01 PM, Gurcharan Singh <singh...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Congratulations Ushadi for being nominated as eFl woman for December, 2011
> from among the moderators, having earlier also earned the nomination as a
> member. Your contributions to the group have been really outstanding with
> candid remarks, providing lot of information unknown to many of us. We all
> love you for your frank remarks and always  contributing towards the
> progress of the group.
> Congratulations once again.
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh