Yes this is Dendrobium aphyllum.
Here are the synonyms.

Dendrobium aphyllum (Roxb.) C.E.C.Fisch. in J.S.Gamble, Fl. Madras:
1416 (1928).

Synonyms
Limodorum aphyllum Roxb., Pl. Coromandel 1: 34 (1795).
Cymbidium aphyllum (Roxb.) Sw., Nova Acta Regiae Soc. Sci. Upsal. 6:
73 (1799).
Epidendrum aphyllum (Roxb.) Poir. in J.B.A.M.de Lamarck, Encycl.,
Suppl. 1: 371 (1810).
Callista aphylla (Roxb.) Kuntze, Revis. Gen. Pl. 2: 653 (1891).
Dendrobium cucullatum R.Br., Bot. Reg. 7: t. 548 (1821).
Dendrobium pierardii Roxb. ex Hook., Exot. Fl. 1: t. 9 (1822).
Pierardia bicolor Raf., Fl. Tellur. 4: 41 (1838), nom. superfl.
Dendrobium pierardii var. cucullatum (R.Br.) Hook.f., Fl. Brit. India
5(2): 738 (1890), nom. illeg.
Dendrobium oxyphyllum Gagnep., Bull. Mus. Natl. Hist. Nat., II, 21:
743 (1950).
Dendrobium madrasense A.D.Hawkes, Orquídea (Rio de Janeiro) 25: 102
(1963), nom. illeg.
Dendrobium aphyllum var. cucullatum (R.Br.) P.K.Sarkar, J. Econ.
Taxon. Bot. 5: 1007 (1984).
Dendrobium aphyllum var. katakianum I.Barua, Orchid Fl. Kamrup Distr.
Assam: 170 (2001).

Mam you pic is taken from ground so actually you cant see the labellum
properly. Second pic is out of focus. This pic is good enough and the
plant can very well be confirmed. I know the plant very well so for me
its not a big deal to check from your first pic. I usually dont
criticise pictures taken by anyone because there cant be two Vinci.
Photography is an art and every one views it in their own way. When
you see a good photograph, it also depends on your perception of what
good is!! a good photograph normally can be drastically bad photograph
botanically.

BUT I like you third pic and Ritesh's pics too.
Pankaj