@Ritesh..thanks.. for all...

@Pankaj:
so Mr. Vinci Sahani:   tell me ...  have you been painting, conjuring
up images out of your head and heart?

now my points ...

1:   that final diagnosis... you just gave is that for my case or for
the pic Ritesh sent in?

2: My close up is really a cropped out field from a hand held zoomed
in failing light...no excuse, but there you have it...

3: my third pic... you seem to have missed the point... its not the
niceness of the picture that I shared with you... its on the other
side of the ganges and geographically in land contiguous with South 24
paraganas ....

4: I dont doubt your  botanical scientist lady (whoever whatever
specialty she may be) ... but what has that lady got to do with my
pictures... i fail to see connection, remember I am not an orchid
expert... far from it...

so go slow and connect the dots for someone just learning the abc s of
orchid classification... or id...

Usha di
======