Vijayasankarji,
I tried to check out the L. biflora but thought that the leaves of the
plant were different than that of these.
I have pasted some URLs of Leucas biflora which make me think that this is
a different plant

http://botanicalillustrations.org/species.php?id_species=599949&language=English&lay_out=1&full_size=0
http://gallery.bizhat.com/showphoto.php?photo=37733&title=leucas-biflora&cat=1429

thank you