Vijayasankarji,
I tried to check out a paper published in the Indian Journal of traditional
Knowledge which exibits a few photographs of Leucas biflora var procumbens.
these photos are similar to the ones i have clicked. I am sorry for the
earlier mail. but your as well as dinesh ji's inferences seem to be
correct.
thank you for helping out with this one.

the url for the paper:
http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/12044/1/IJTK%2010%283%29%20575-577.pdf

thank you

Jui