Dear friends,

Please join me in congratulating Nidhan ji for being the Runner-up Hero of
the Cucurbitaceae Week.
His plentiful uploads contained many new plants of Cucurbit family, and
must say: ever beautiful photographs and photosets.
Many thanks to him for leading the week.

Putting again the leading uploads; the parentheses contains total responses
including uploaders' mails.
This I do to specially thank all the members for showing keen enthusiasm to
participate and help all of us understand our flora well.
The week overall saw quality illustrations even with the struggle of
adjusting with the new environment of Google Groups.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh 42 (154) Dr. Nidhan Singh 21 (108) Mr. Dinesh Valke 16
(90) Dr. Balkar Singh 12 (38) Mr. Raghu Ananth 11 (49) Mr. Surajit Koley 10
(56) Mr. Rathinasabapathy 7 (22) Mr. Prashant Awale 7 (22) Dr. Ritesh
Chowdhary 7 (20)

Please pardon for any error in computation.
Once again, hearty congratulations to dear Nidhan ji and thanks to all.

Regards.
Dinesh