Thanks Nidhan Singh ji for excellent coordination of Cucurbitaceae Week,
providing both leadership, constant encouragement and backing up with large
number of uploads of several interesting uploads. Thanks also to our
regular contributors of family weeks Mr. Dinesh Valke (you need great
efforts to surpass his tally), Dr. Ballar Singh (Our prominent uploader),
Mr. Raghu Ananth (who always makes his uploads interesting by attaching a
theme), Mr. Surajit Koley (our new member who has shown great interest,
aptitude and expertise in showing us interesting plants), Mr.
Rathinasabapathy (who has been showing us plants from Odissa regularly in
last few months), Mr. Prashant Awale (always treat to your eyes to watch
his photographs), Dr. Ritesh Chowdhary (for showing us exotic and NE India
plants), Dr. Satish Phadke (Whose lens always brings the best to us) and
other members contributing with uploads, providing encouragement and
critical comments for the benefit of all.
    Thanks every body once again for the great show.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/