Hmm!! So he is from your corporation.

That's why the effort is on to create "Honkongensis" in every orchid.
Native species and native knowledge can not be patented but by creating
this "Hongkongensis" it can be like Taxmati in place of our Basmati.

It is good for their global business but very bad for the science of
Taxonomy.

Come back to India Sir ji. They are using our best brains for naming Indian
species as "Honkongensis"

regards

Pankaj Oudhia