Usha Di,

I think the ID, *Tradescantia pallida*, is correct and my images do match
with the species at - Dave's
Garden<http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/17890/>. I
think the first pic in my post also shows that the both side of the leaves
are violet. So, it cannot be *Rhoeo discolor.... * That's why i had
mentioned i am not Usha  Di... :)

And, Usha Di, not only this time, long before i knew that if we make a list
of 100 most important persons, covering last 150 years, who contributed
greatly to enhance quality of life, be it science or arts, cinema, music
etc., i think, a particular European community, we are talking about,
contributed the most. Some of the most powerful & developed countries
should admit that! Bishesh gumpha jukta ekjon-er proti ekoda big-boss-er
kritagna thaka uchit !!!

Regards,

surajit

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 11:51 AM, ushadi Micromini <microminipho...@gmail.com