Thanks Samir ji for the responses.
Even though the leaves in the posted pictures are resembling that of
Wrightia pubescens, the corollary corona as well as the petals are somewhat
(rather clearly) differ from the ones in the following links. And I don't
think it can be a variation:
http://www.biotik.org/laos/species/w/wripu/wripu_en.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53395767@N03/5543230704

Let's re-search further...